Skip to content
- Born in Havana, Cuba. My paternal grandparents emigrated there from Galicia, in northwestern Spain. Two generations later, we became refugees. I’m so grateful to have lived most of my life in the U.S.
- I have four children and they have children of their own. I love my big family!
- Married to the sexiest dude on the planet.
- I’ve lived in Miami, Pittsburgh, New York, Charlotte and Atlanta, in that order.
- I have one sister, also a writer.
- Still work at a fun day job in fintech.
- Love martinis. Stolis, straight up, one olive.
- I am currently addicted to jigsaw puzzles. This may change. I’m a Gemini, after all.